Upgrade your Eos with an inductive charging station that supports the Qi standard. INBAY is an OEM-quality product that is Made in Germany.
Charging compartment for your VW Eos (1F)
Alter Preis: Angebots-Preis:
incl. 19% VAT We sell only to end customers.
Delivery Time: 4-6 days
Inductive Qi-compliant charging station for your VW Eos (1F).
Equip your VW Eos (1F) with the latest charging technology. With INBAY you can upgrade your Eos with a Qi-compatible charging station that can wirelessly (inductively) charge your smartphone. Simply place your cell phone on the charging mat, and it will start charging.
To do this, all you need to do is simply replace the original storage compartment in your car with INBAY. Since we develop a customized INBAY solution for each individual vehicle model, the tray will fit the interior of your Eos down to the millimeter, and you will hardly be able to tell the difference from the original storage compartment.
- Illustrated and clear installation instructions
- Installation video with step-by-step explanations
- Included Plug & Play wiring harness
- Wireless charging for your VW Eos (1F) (made between 05/2006 – 04/2015).
- Suitable for left-hand drive and right-hand drive vehicles!
- Blends seamlessly into the original design of your car’s original interior.
Convenience and safety thanks to the Qi standard.
- No more annoying charging cables or having to untangle cable spaghetti
- You will no longer need to plug in charging cables
- Place your smartphone on the charging mat, and it will start charging!
- Made in Germany
Which smartphones can I charge in my VW Eos?
INBAY is compatible with all smartphones that work with the Qi standard (e.g., Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, …). Devices that are not Qi-compatible and that have a micro USB port can be easily upgraded to the Qi standard with accessories (e.g., charging cases/bumpers) that will then work with INBAY.
A solution that is customized for your vehicle.
|For years of construction||
05/2006 – 04/2015