Inductive charging in your Golf 7 – with our INBAY Qi charging station. INBAY is OEM quality and Made in Germany.
Charging compartement for your VW Golf 7
Out of stock
incl. 19% VAT We sell only to end customers.
Out of stock
Wireless charging for your Golf 7
- VW Golf 7 2012>
- VW Golf 7 Variant 2013>
- VW e-Golf 2014>
Upgrading your VW Golf 7 with inductive charging is now simply a matter of replacing the original storage compartment. Each INBAY device has been custom-designed for the vehicle model. It will fit seamlessly into the interior of your Golf.
You can perform the installation yourself.
- Illustrated and clear installation instructions
- Included Plug & Play wiring harness
- Wireless charging for your VW Golf 7
- Blends seamlessly into the original design of your car’s original interior
Convenience and safety thanks to the Qi standard.
- Get rid of all those annoying charging cables from your Golf
- You will no longer need to plug in charging cables
- Simply place your smartphone on the charging mat, and it will start charging
- Made in Germany
Which smartphones can you charge with INBAY?
INBAY is compatible with all smartphones that work with the Qi standard (e.g., Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, …). Devices that are not Qi-compatible and that have a micro USB port can be easily upgraded to the Qi standard with accessories (e.g., charging cases/bumpers) that will then work with INBAY.