Use INBAY to upgrade your Mercedes Sprinter with an inductive charging station that supports the Qi standard. A simple, hassle-free, and OEM-quality solution.
Charging compartment for your Mercedes Sprinter (W906) 04/2006-2017
incl. 19% VAT We sell only to end customers.
Delivery Time: 4-6 days
Inductive Qi-compliant charging station for your Mercedes Sprinter.
Upgrading your Mercedes Sprinter with inductive charging is now simply a matter of replacing the original storage compartment. Each INBAY device has been custom-designed for the vehicle model. It will fit seamlessly into the interior of your Mercedes Sprinter and provide you with wireless charging.
- Illustrated and clear installation instructions
- Included Plug & Play wiring harness
- Wireless charging for your Mercedes Sprinter (W906) 04/2006-2017
- Suitable for left-hand drive and right-hand drive vehicles!
- Blends seamlessly into the original design of your car’s original interior.
Convenience and safety thanks to the Qi standard.
- No more annoying charging cables or having to untangle cable spaghetti
- You will no longer need to plug in charging cables
- Simply place your smartphone on the charging mat, and it will start charging!
- Made in Germany
Can I charge any smartphone using the INBAY device in my Mercedes Sprinter?
INBAY is compatible with all smartphones that work with the Qi standard (e.g., Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, …). Devices that are not Qi-compatible and that have a micro USB port can be easily upgraded to the Qi standard with accessories (e.g., charging cases/bumpers) that will then work with INBAY.
A solution that is customized for your vehicle.
|For years of construction||
04/2006 – 11/2016