Retrofitting inductive charging with our INBAY Qi charging station in the Audi A1 is simple and uncomplicated. Power: 10W or 15W. Your smartphone must not exceed the following dimensions (including case): 175 mm x 85 mm (H x W). INBAY comes to you in OEM quality and is Made in Germany
Charging Tray for Audi A1 (GB) from 2018>
116,99 € – 132,99 €
incl. VAT We sell only to end customers.
Delivery Time: 4-6 days
Wireless charging for your Audi A1
- Audi A1 (Typ GB) 2018>
- Audi A1 Citycarver 2019>
Does my smartphone fit?
Your smartphone must not exceed the following dimensions (including case)
Maximum size: 175 mm x 85 mm (height x width)
All smartphones certified by the international Wireless Power Consortium are compatible with INBAY®.
Up to 15W power for even faster wireless charging of your smartphone.
Upgrading your Audi A1 with inductive charging is now simply a matter of replacing the original storage compartment. Each INBAY device has been custom-designed for the vehicle model. It will fit seamlessly into the interior of your Golf Sportsvan.
You can perform the installation yourself.
- Illustrated and clear installation instructions
- Included Plug & Play wiring harness
- Wireless charging for your Audi A1
- Blends seamlessly into the original design of your car’s original interior
Convenience and safety thanks to the Qi standard.
- 10W or 15W FAST CHARGE FUNCTION
- Get rid of all those annoying charging cables from your Audi A1
- You will no longer need to plug in charging cables
- Simply place your smartphone on the charging mat, and it will start charging
- Made in Germany
Which smartphones can you charge with INBAY?
INBAY is compatible with all smartphones that work with the Qi standard (e.g., Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, …). Devices that are not Qi-compatible and that have a micro USB port can be easily upgraded to the Qi standard with accessories (e.g., charging cases/bumpers) that will then work with INBAY.
A solution that is customized for your vehicle.